Re: reply to another thread Decatur fishing today

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by BreamBuster on December 19, 2006 at 18:31:36:

In Reply to: Re: reply to another thread Decatur fishing today posted by racerkvn on December 19, 2006 at 13:40:08:

In reply to "What don't you understand? If your in the middle of the river in a 10-12 foot jon boat that is only 12 inches above the water line, you going to tell me that I should be able to see you like a channel bouy!!! You have got to be kidding me!! No matter how fast you are going, it makes no difference. You can NOT see a small boat sitting in the middle of the river, till you are REALLY close!!"

You should be able to see a 10-12 foot john boat 12 inches above water with a person fishing in it better than a channel bouy. Maybe a person who has trouble seeing well should slow down and make the river safe for all of us. I do agree in small channels people should use common sense and not anchor down in the middle of the channel. i.e. Flint creek this time of year ,but fishing in the middle of the TN river where there is ample room should not be a problem unless somebody is going at an unsafe speed.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]