Re: reply to another thread Decatur fishing today

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by racerkvn on December 19, 2006 at 09:44:46:

In Reply to: Re: reply to another thread Decatur fishing today posted by Kerry Grissett on December 18, 2006 at 16:38:53:

Thanks Kerry, I was wondering what happened!

Mike, I can't speak for those guys, or anybody else for that matter, but I can tell you the ones that run so fast, are not going to run that close to anybody! We have more consideration than that. Now there is some folks, non hot rod boats that is inconsiderate of others and all they care about is getting to there spots first at all cost. These are more than likely NOT Bullet, Allison, or Stroker owners!! Generally speaking, the owners of the boats I just listed, are more cautious as to what is going on around them, because of the speds that these boats are capable of. I hate to try and catagorize like this, but the next time you see people acting like idiots, I bet it's not one of these boat brands.

I'm not trying to start a war here, I am just saying, if your so close to them that there spray is getting you wet, don't you think you should possibly move? I can also tell you, if your fishing from a little Jon boat out in the middle of nowhere, and in the main channel, other boats can't see you till it's almost too late. I not telling you to give up your spot or fishing trip, all im saying is it sounds like you might have been fishing where it's obviously dangerous.

I'm not defending them either IF they were acting like idiots! I will talk to my freinds that have fast boats and tell them to be more considerate of other boats.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]