Re: Hostile Condemnation....sort of

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Allen on November 13, 2006 at 08:42:17:

In Reply to: Re: Hostile Condemnation....sort of posted by Kerry Grissett on November 12, 2006 at 23:11:01:

I don't really have a dog in this fight but I wanted to throw my $.02 in there anyway. For the record I don't bass fish much maybe 5% of the time.
There were only 5 major bass tournaments on Wheeler Lake this year, all of which were highly publicized. If you didn't know they were going on and you lived in the area you were and idiot.
It seems to me if folks didn't want to get washed ashore they'd stay home, kind of like the ol' dog that's smart enough to come out of the rain idea. I'll use this analogy: If I wanted to time my race car at Talladega with little interruption I wouldn't pick the last week in April and the first week in October to do it, (or whenever the races are). Just doesn't make good since. I’ll listen to you woes about working 600 hours a week now........I work also, I just pick my battles of when and where I fish and which be the most productive at a given time. Last time I checked there were at least 3 other great fisheries within an hours drive of Decatur on any given day. I hate getting waked as much as the next guy, and there is no excuse for bad manners but we have to share the water, it doesn’t matter if we are bass fishermen, crappie fishermen, sauger fishermen, grinnell fishermen, catfish fishermen, striper fishermen or anything else you can think of.

…….. ”That’s all I have to say about that”……….

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]