Re: Hostile Condemnation....sort of

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Snapperking on November 12, 2006 at 21:20:50:

In Reply to: Hostile Condemnation....sort of posted by shinedown on November 11, 2006 at 20:09:23:

Well,I have watched all the bass organizations/ tournaments grow including the beginning of BASS in my 45 years of fishing here in North Alabama(mostly the big G).I have seen the good the bad and the ugly from your side.IN the beginning when the money wasnt so much they seemed to be more friendly and less agressive ,but not so anymore.Im sure a great percentage of your guys are cool but all it takes is ONE just like it does for anything else to mess it all up for the good guys.My latest run in was last March fishing under a bridge where i was catching a few bass by accident while fishing for crappie using minnows and 2 different tourney boats just about got on the bank with me ,but didnt catch a thing because the fish were into live bait at that time,not jumbo spinner baits.I even was told i needed to stop fishing /catching the bass by one guy in his sponsored bright yellow boat.Probably didnt help when I told him if he wanted to catch a real bass start using large tuffie minnows(grin) after holding up and releasing a very nice largemouth(~5lbs).There were at least 5 boats in the area frailing the water but only those 2 were upset with me.I see your point and you are right the argument will never subdue.Just remember we have a passion for the type fishing we do(Crappie) that you and your pals do for Bass.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]