Re: Where is Ingels Harbor?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on November 08, 2006 at 07:50:31:

In Reply to: Re: Where is Ingels Harbor? posted by BPrice on November 08, 2006 at 07:17:29:

It is a small number if any at all who respect the other non-tournament anglers on the water and none of them respect the people trying to fish on the bank.

Every time I post about this problem someone posts that there are only a small number of jerks in the group causing the problem, but their actions prove that to be wrong and just the opposite is true. If were only a small number causing the problems you would be able to easily find those good ones and it would be hard to find the bad apples.

I've experienced it every time I have been on the water or on the bank when one of these so-called professional events takes place.

As for paying for a tournament to come here. I doubt that the city is able to make up the cost via tax revenue considering the high amount that is paid directly to the organization(s) to get the tournament to come here. If everyone knew the total amount we lose from this, I think many more people would be totally against ever having these tournaments in Decatur or anywhere else for that matter.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]