Re: Where is Ingels Harbor?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by BPrice on November 08, 2006 at 07:17:29:

In Reply to: Re: Where is Ingels Harbor? posted by Kerry Grissett on November 06, 2006 at 21:50:47:

Respectfully,

I think its unfair to label all of them as "jerks." I know several of the competitors, as they are in my local bass club, and they are far from that. I am sure you have your bad apple or two. I know several folks that were out on the water, and had nothing but good things to say about the competitors. My friend was fishing the Bungee area, and the eventually winner and his camera boat came by. The competitor kindly asked my friend if he minded if they fished the stretch of water ahead of him. He didn't mind at all. I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but they aren't all "jerks." I hope one day to fish these level of tournaments and will be extremely cautious of others around me...

Also, Decatur did have to attract the tournament, and I think they did the right thing for local business. If you owned a local business that could cater to the 400 anglers and their families that were in town I'm sure you would be singing a different tune.

Not trying to stir a stink up, just wanted to bring a few points up. Thanks!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]