Posted by jd on May 05, 2006 at 14:48:13:
In Reply to: Re: Legalizing My Flat Bottom? posted by Ali-Owl on May 05, 2006 at 14:00:08:
Alabama registers all mechanically propelled vessels, sailboats, and boat for hire.
1. A vessel operating under valid temporary certificate of number.
2. A vessel already covered by a number in full force and effect which has been awarded to it pursuant to federal law or a federally applied numbering system of another state, provided, that such vessel shall not have been within this state for a period in excess of 90 consecutive days.
3. A vessel under registry from a country other than the U.S. temporarily using the waters of this state.
4. A vessel owned by the U. S., or a state, county or municipality.
5. A ship's lifeboat.
6. A vessel not propelled by machinery, except sailboats and boats for hire (rental).
If you have additional questions, you can email email@example.com or call 334-242-3673.
Post a Followup