Guntersville Fishing

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John McCarthy on February 27, 2006 at 08:43:03:

Hi, last year I and 3 friends had the pleasure of fishing this huge beautiful lake with moderate success. We can't remember exactly which part of the lake we stayed and fished at. We remember it was in the state park accomodations which we got to by driving up the side of what appeared to be a mountain and had both cottages and cabins, there was also a golf course just a couple of minutes from our cottage. I was born in New Orleans and raised in the north and learned to fish at an early age. I must confess I have never seen such large crappies in my life. One of my friends is from Alabama and he took use to Guntersville and we had a ball for 4 days. We are in the process of planning a return trip sometimes in late March or very early April but want to know whats the best time for the crappie and bass.
We spoke so much about the fishing and golf we got about 8 more guys who want to go with us this time. Were planning on a 7 day stay this time and are looking forward to some great fishing.

Any advise would be appreciated

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]