Re: Update

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James on February 20, 2006 at 23:22:12:

In Reply to: Re: Crappie Help??? posted by James on February 17, 2006 at 18:33:56:

Well I went Saturday morning but did'nt have much luck.We decided to just go to the cause-way past Goose Pond on highway 79.We tried to get under the bridge on the cause-way but their were already people under it so we pretty much were under it but had to cast out from under it.The people(4-5)who were up under the bridge were catching some crappie.Looked like they were using some assassins or something.I caught one small one but that was it for the 3 of us.Eventually it got pretty windy and the water got real choppy and I noticed they quit catching them.After they left we tried there spot but did'nt come up with any.Had fun anyways though.I caught one small crappie,a stripe,bream,and a pretty big shad that was fun to real in on my 4'6" rod.Sure was cold and wet though.

I just wanted to let you guys know how the trip went.Evidently they were biting early that morning cause those other guys sure caught a few nice'ens.
James

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]