Merry Christmas to all!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on December 20, 2005 at 12:25:10:

I just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I have not been fishing much because of my father's and Father-in-laws health so I cannot give a report. I am sure they are starting to bite somewhere.

It seems that as we get older we start having to deal with situations that are not enjoyable. I was driving to work the other morning and started thinking of my Mother and when she passed away two years ago on December 18. It was probably one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with. I guess the only thing that got me through it was something she said many times to me when I was down. "If you look around, you will always find someone who is in worse shape than yourself", so consider yourself lucky and be thankful for what you have". Even though her death was tragic, I consider myself lucky because I got to spend time with her often. She was a wonderful woman and Mother and I owe my life to her. I miss her very much!

So to all the NAFF, I want to wish you and your families a wonderful “Merry Christmas”. Spend time with your families and cherish the moments you have!

Thanks for listening and Merry Christmas to all!

Alex

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]