Re: Observations and comments

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Red on November 16, 2005 at 08:22:20:

In Reply to: Re: Observations and comments posted by Joseph Fristoe on November 15, 2005 at 14:47:11:

I had an instance recently where a bass tournament was about to kick off and the ring leader had already launch his boat and had his truck and trailer parked in the parking lot next to the dock where his boat was. I launched my boat and proceeded to park next to his truck and boat. He told me that he had that spot reserved and that i could park some place else.

I said nothing and got a piece of paper and pen out of my truck, walked around to back of his truck and wrote down his tag number and also wrote down the license number from his boat.

I got in my boat and left for fishing. I made sure I was there during the weigh in to get my truck and trailer to load my boat.

He did not venture to say anything else too me.
I was hoping he would so I could respond in front of all his bass tournment buddies but I think he knew better than to say anything.

So not only do some think they own the water, some think they own the parking lot and docks as well.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]