Observations and comments

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on November 11, 2005 at 21:43:32:

I really wish I had more time, as I had in the relatively recent past, to pursue fishing and report here about my exploits.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time or money to devote very much of my resources to fishing now. I really miss tracking my favorite quarry, crappie, but I still enjoy reading most of the posts on the NAFF for all types of fishing.

Don't count me out, but don't expect much from me in the way of "current" reports as I simply don't have the resources to do much fishing. And lately, the few times I have been able to wet a line the results have been very poor. I think at least some of this "bad luck" has been due to the draught and unusually warm fall we have had. But, I also think it is due to my not having the time to stay after the fish on a daily basis.

Oh well, everyone does what they have to do. (smile)

I am glad to see that at least some inane disputes are resolved without having my intervention, although a lot of useless messaging was required. That is, the majority of the messages posted during these disputes provided absolutely no fishing info, but only served the few folks involved in the inane "conflict".

Once again, "oh well"... What can I do!!!

For the most part, I am proud of the majority of the posts and attitude of the posters on the NAFF, but occasionally I have to shake my head and wonder.

In any case, my thanks to all the good folks who have made and continue to make the NAFF the best place to talk about fishing in North Alabama. Especially for those folks who aren't interested in tournaments, but simply having a good day fishing on the waters they live around for the simple purpose of pleasure and taking a few fish home for the skillet.

Good luck and good fishin'

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]