Happy Birtday NAFF!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on September 28, 2005 at 15:10:59:

I am a couple of days early but what the heck! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who makes this site one of the best, especially Kerry!

I met Kerry through his web site and he has become like a brother to me. I remember the first time we met. I made a deal with him that if I took him over to Guntersville and showed him the ropes on fall crappie fishing he would return the favor in the spring on Wheeler. That day, my gamble paid off! I have learned a great deal from Kerry over the years and we have had many memorable fishing trips together! I am just so glad that on that first trip, the crappie cooperated! I know he thought I was full of fish tales until I proved it. After the day was over, I think he realized what “limiting is no problem” was all about.

I can only hope the NAFF will be around for a long time. Like I said before, there is great group of folks that make the NAFF what it is...... the best! Happy early BIRTHDAY NAFF……and hopefully many more to come! Thanks Kerry for this site!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]