Don't forget to check out the NAFF Home Page!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on January 20, 2001 at 00:23:41:

As most of you know by now, I am not trying to sell you anything. Most folks who find this site find the NAFF message board first and many folks never even take a look at the NAFF home page. I won't say that it is fancy, but it does have a LOT of good information links for fishing in North Alabama, along with other good information. http://home.HiWAAY.net/~ksgrisse/

One other note... Some folks may have gotten the impression that I really know a lot about fishing North Alabama. Let me clarify things. I am just an amateur fisherman who is crazy about fishing and crappie fishing in particular, though I will fish for just about anything. I post messages about my experiences and try to give information that may help other folks have a better day fishing North Alabama. I often come up with "theories" about what the fish are doing or will do, but I don't claim to know, for a fact, what the fish will or won't be doing. I am always learning something new about my favorite fish and they all too often shoot down my theories. But to me, that is part of the fun! Trying to figure out when and where the fish will be and having the pleasure, at least sometimes, of being right!

So, if you haven't already done it, check out the NAFF home page and see for yourself. You won't regret it!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]