Katrina devastation Re: Donations

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on August 31, 2005 at 21:00:56:

In Reply to: Donations posted by Shawn on August 28, 2005 at 19:33:50:

Thanks for the support Shawn. There have been several donations sent in and they have been very helpful! However, most of them have been from long time NAFF'ers. With the current situation caused by Katrina including the rising gas prices, I can understand anyone conserving their resources. I sure am! I am still having to commute over 100 miles a day. I have taken to driving 45 or 50 mph in order to conserve gas, but that only does a little bit to save money and I have to get up earlier and earlier to make it to work on time.

Still looking for a house near work, but more than one deal has fallen through the cracks so far. In any case, with the tragic situation due Katrina, I don't feel that I can ask for donations right now (though I will still gladly and thankfully accept them!) while so many people are in so much worse shape.

Thanks once again to all who have donated to the NAFF in one way or another. Without you the NAFF would not exist and without folks like you this country would not be great!

Good luck and good fishin'

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]