Donations

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shawn on August 10, 2005 at 18:15:11:

I have been on this forum looking and typing for a short time, but fishing is a great hobby, especially something we need to get our next generation of kids interested in at a early age to maybe keep them out of trouble, have something to do and enjoy. My son has loved this every since I first sit a Zebco in his hand and let him go. Running a website like this takes alot of time to keep it up to date, so on and so forth, and were really lucky to have this to look at and post on, god knows there are many states that would love to have one like it. My point is, and it might not mean as much to many, but if we could all just chip in and send Kerry 20.00 to 25.00 dollars, even if it was once a year, I'm sure he would be blowed out of the water, whether he was in his boat or not. I'm sending my 25.00 out tomorrow morning, do not even know him if he walked up to me now, but I think he deserves it. If you would Kerry, Please post as you receive my payment, and maybe many others, that way we know they got to your hands. Take care, and God Bless....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]