The future of the NAFF - Donations

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on August 04, 2005 at 22:35:33:

I never thought I would have to say this, but now I have to.

I need your help to keep the NAFF up and running. For nearly 6 years I have assumed nearly all of the costs, operational and my time, to keep the site up and running without commercial banners, sponsors or advertisements. Now, my finances are such that I can't continue doing it by myself. Simply put, I have more money going out than coming in. It has actually been this way for quite a while, but I was stupid and ignored it. Now it is coming to a head. Although in the past I have always said that I didn't ask for donations, now I have to ask for them. Nobody knows how much I dislike asking for help, but I have no choice now.

Even if I don't get any help through donations, I will try to keep the NAFF up and going, but there will have to be changes which I REALLY don't want to make as they will most likely change the nature of the site.

Once again, I would not ask if I had any other choice. Many thanks to everyone who has supported the NAFF in the past by posting and helping others with fishing info. Now, I need help to keep the NAFF going just the way it always has.

Many thanks!

Good luck and good fishin'

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: