Posted by Mike Mitchell on August 03, 2005 at 22:04:27:
SCA Picture Contest
Send catfish pictures along with a short story on how, when, where, etc. the fish was caught.....include as much details as you like.
This contest will not be judged in three different catergories and three prizes will be awarded as well.
1) Best Overall Pic/Story...Winner will recieve 2006 Family SCA Membership, SCA Shirt & Hat, Guided Catfish Trip for two with Southern Guide Service.
2) Second Best Pic/Story.....Will recieve 2006 Single SCA Membership inlcudes SCA Shirt.
3) Big Cat(Blues, Flatheads, & Channels Only)......this will be judged only if you include the weight of your fish, our judgment will be used by looking at the picture to determine the winner.........Winner will recieve SCA Hat.
All Entries must be recieved by October 1st, you may enter as many times as you like, but you are only eligible to win one category.
All pics will become property of SCA and will only be mailed back if you request them and include a self addressed stamped envelope.
Mail or Email Photos Here
285 Damien Drive
Albertville, AL. 35951
7) Guntersville Lake in South Pittsburg, TN. on August 27th from 7 A.M. till 3 P.M. at South Pittsburg City Ramp
8) *Classic* Wheeler/Wilson Lakes in Rogersville, AL. on October 7th from 8 A.M. till 4 P.M. and October 8th from 8 A.M. till 2 P.M. at Joe Wheeler State Park
We would like to invite everyone out to our classic this year to be held at Joe Wheeler State park on October 7 &8th.......after the weigh in ( 5 P.M.) Friday we will have a fish fry and seminar.....everyone is welcome plates will be $6 unless you are a paid participant.....We will have some exciting discussions and here some tips from the leaders, and Phil King will speak......we will have over 100 qualified participants this year, and will be competing on some of the best waters in the world, it is possible we will see some 100lb class fish brought to the scales. Anglers can fish on Wheeler or Wilson Lake, Their will only be one rule change. The 5 fish limit will be increased to 6, but this will be a six fish limit total for both days. You may weigh in all of your fish the first day if you chose. Entry Fee is $200 per team....payback will be 90%, However first place will be guaranteed $1200, no matter how many teams show.
Call for questions 256-673-2250
Check us out on the web at www.southerncats.com
Post a Followup