Guests at SACA meetings

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David Waters on August 02, 2005 at 13:01:34:

In Reply to: Re: The Above Message was for Alex posted by Alex on August 02, 2005 at 10:27:24:

Sounds great. Get Kerry to come with you.

Well, I have become strickly a crappie fisherman. Have fished Crappie USA and after the Grenada tournament last year, my buddy and I decided to start our own association. It has really taken off with a wide variety of experience in the group. While there are 3 or 4 fisherman who have fished serious tournament trails, we have some that are just your local guys who know alot about our local lakes, and then we have some who just started fishing and joined to learn more about it. We all can learn alot from someone like yourself. You could do a presentation on your article here on the NAFF.

Some things in the association are really going well. We have some right people in the right places that are supporting the club, so I am hoping for big things. Next year, the association will be affiliated wiht CUSA, with the top 2 teams going to our regional, trying to qualify for the classic.

Right now, we have Richard Williams coming to talk with us in December. he is an awesome crappie guide on Kentucky lake. Also, we are in the works of getting Wally Marshal when the CrappieMasters are in town. I am going to call Roger Gant also to see if he would come talk to the group.

Thanks for the reply. Remember, we have a meeting every month and a half, so there is no hurry. Check your calendar for October 5th on a Wednesday night. See if that works for you.

Thanks
David Waters
President, Shoals Area Crappie Association

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: