Re: The Above Message was for Alex

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on August 02, 2005 at 10:27:24:

In Reply to: The Above Message was for Alex posted by David Waters on August 02, 2005 at 09:53:47:

David Waters,
First of all, I am flattered for the invitation! I have never thought of myself as being good enough to speak let alone about Crappie! David, I have been fishing for crappie for over 20 years now and I have learned a lot over this time span. I met Kerry several years ago through his web site. I had been posting reports on Guntersville and I think Kerry and probably a lot of others probably thought I was making up my reports. Kerry contacted me by phone one evening and asked if I could show him. (At the time, I thought he was from Missouri....you know the show me state!) We made a deal and if I was to take him over to Guntersville and show him how to catch deep water crappie, he would return the favor in the spring on wheeler. As time pasted, my gamble paid off. Not only did I make a BEST friend, but he showed me the ropes on early spring crappie. Since then, we have fished countless times together. If I had the time I would write a book of our experiences. I think it would sell.

Anyway, it would take some time to put together a presentation. View graphs, photos, hand outs, ect. Let me think about it. Normally my schedule is free during the months of June, July and the 1st week of August. After that the crappie are waiting! Again, thanks for the invite. Good luck and good fishing!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]