Re: Below Wilson dam and Cypress creek

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by larry calton on January 15, 2001 at 11:39:54:

In Reply to: Below Wilson dam and Cypress creek posted by Kerry Grissett on January 14, 2001 at 18:06:57:

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

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]