Guntersville Shellcracker

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on May 13, 2005 at 06:31:09:

Well, I took off work yesturday to spend some time with my father. I decided to go back to Scottsboro where we won the tournament last weekend. One of the beds we fished was dry. I guess that boat of three older men that saw us fishing it last weekend took advantage of it! They were gone. We went to several other areas and caught plenty of BIG bream but still no shellcrackers. About an hour before we left which was 12:30, I decided to try an area I had not fished in a long time. Bingo! Shellcracker everywere. We ended up with 40 nice shellcracker and could have limited but dad was getting tired and hot. I did not push it at staying any longer and then I treated him to a hamburger at goosepond. He really seemed to enjoy the day. I talked to him later in the day and he said when he got home he took a nap! After my mother passed away 2 years ago, I try to spend as much time with him as possible. We might try again next week. Good luck to everyone and get out there if you can. There is still a lot of good shellcracker fishing to be had!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]