Re: Global warming?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Smallie on May 03, 2005 at 08:26:56:

In Reply to: Re: Global warming? posted by Joe J on May 02, 2005 at 19:07:35:

Just a friendly suggestion, but I would not believe ANYTHING I saw in the major media on this subject or any other politically volatile subject, for that matter.

Boil it right down, and the only question that matters is whether any warming that might be occurring is man-made or part of the natural process. One large volcanic eruption release FAR more greenhouse gases than all of the man-made gases ever produced. Do your own research. Mt Pinatubo, which erupted about ten years ago, was a perfect example. Global temps went up significantly for 2-3 years after this eruption.
Global temps are always fluctuating, and there is an AVERAGE temperature from which they say we are "warming". Personally, I am thankful we may be in a global WARMING trend, as opposed to a COOLING trend. Used to be, most of North America was covered with ice. Do you think it was man-made greenhouse gases that caused this ice to melt? Thank about it.

The mainstream media has an agenda, and they use their reach and influence in an effort to try to influence folks like yourself. Don't fall for it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]