Re: Guntersville Bream


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bunn on May 02, 2005 at 09:46:01:

In Reply to: Guntersville Bream posted by Alex on May 02, 2005 at 06:53:57:

I was going to take off this Friday to try my luck with the bream but I am now wandering if we should wait until the following week. What temperature do you think it will need to reach to "bring them back in"? What is your expert opinion for this coming Friday, May 6th? It is a 3 hour drive for us folks here in Shelby County.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Bunn


Follow Ups:



Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]