Get Together

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on January 08, 2001 at 17:59:46:

Ok folks this is what I have so far. We have a total of 14 individuals who want to participate in the Get Together. Here is the list.

Bonnie Casey 1
Kerry Grisset 1
Alex and Fran 2
Patrick Baldwin 1
Kerry Kerlin and Mrs Kerlin 2
Carl and his wife 2
Deputyking 1
Keith 2
CRG and Mrs CRG 2

The time and date so far stands at January 20, 2001 at 6:00 PM at the Hungery Fisherman in Madison. This date falls on a Saturday. I dont want to leave anybody out so pass the word along. I will call tomorrow and see if they take reservations. If not we might have to meet a little earlier to get seated. If there is any conflicts we can always try something else. If I have misspelled anybody's name I appologize and you can take it out on me when we meet! Hopefully this resturant will take reservations. It is nice to know that we have 14 already and I look forward to meeting everyone. It is not to late to add or subtract from the list. I hope it gets bigger! I donot plan on making reservations until I find out if they except them. When I do find out I will post this information and make a date to when I will actually make the reservations. Thanks for all of the responses and remember----You folks are the ones who make this forum the best!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]