Re: Good grief.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TroyJ on March 09, 2005 at 21:49:19:

In Reply to: Re: Bass angler attitudes - Geez Troy!!!! Re: Boycott. posted by Yankee on March 09, 2005 at 07:42:10:

I was KIDDING! OK? Talk about geesh...(lol). The net is crazy, people read their own emotion into a post without seeing the whole picture. Some of y'all are a little tense... (grin). If you took it seriously, I apologise.

Sorry, Yankee, I don't need sympathy. What you don't know is how hard I've fought (along with others) for not just bass fishermen, but crappie, bream and yep, even catfishermen as well. The reason I want to get out of guiding is so I have more time to spend doing things to protect your habitat, your sport or your passtime. You know, things like actually working and presenting ideas, and working and collecting data/facts and concerns. My business would be alot better off if I'd stay out of politics and turn a blind eye just to make money. Unfortunatly, I actually do care about what is going on. So, the question is, how about you? Or, do you just prefer to rant on the internet.

Get involved. If you don't like the way I get involved, fine, but find a way you can make a difference.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]