Re: Thanks Joe and Alex.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TroyJ on February 07, 2005 at 18:10:56:

In Reply to: New development on Guntersville posted by Joe J. on February 07, 2005 at 13:18:37:

For years Boshart has been one of the primary/critical bedding areas for both bass and panfish. Countless anglers and their kids have enjoyed fishing that area, it is easy access and protected from the winds, etc.. Looks like we may lose it. I've always loved to catch crappie there, I've caught some big crappie in that area, and of course it is one of the few access areas for bank anglers. There are so few areas for bank anglers on the lake.

My clients have watched the eagles sitting in the pines a few hundred yards past the old boat ramp, I guess the eagles will have to go somewhere else. I'm fortunate to have a boat to go where ever I need to in order to watch them, but a lot of people aren't that fortunate and won't be able to see them from the shore there anymore.

Apparently, TVA is becoming under total control of private interests, and they are failing to protect public land interests. That is a real shame, it's a tragedy our kids will all pay for.

I'll post some info on AL live fishing if you want to see what is happening all they way up and down the river.

Thanks again, keep up the great fishing talk!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]