Re: Thank You Kerry!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jd on February 01, 2005 at 21:25:18:

In Reply to: Thank You Kerry! posted by ALex on February 01, 2005 at 10:52:12:

Holy Crap!!! I was beginning to think I was a weirdo for missing a website. It was a feeling of loss like I just can't explain. I thought I was once again getting older and had to turn the page to another chapter. I checked back to see if Kerry has cooled off... I never saw the thread that pushed his button... but I am sure I have seen similar. People can take things for granted and be really hateful. I have been one of them in the past and starting off not liking Kerry's format and intervention. However, I must admit that it has worked!!

Over the years, it does get old answering the same questions and telling more people about our great resources. It is already getting mighty crowded, especially for people that can only fish on weekends. Thank goodness, much of the great fishing occurs in the Spring and Fall when fair-weathered people have other plans!
I love fishing. I guess, like someone said, this is the next best thing when having been in the office for weeks-on-end.

Kerry, thanks for the first 4-5 years (my participation) and I hope we are all able to find a happy medium to share stories and plant seeds that keep the fever burning in many of us.

Good luck!
jd

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]