Baitfish Questions and Looking for Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doug on January 22, 2005 at 11:28:43:

First off, I read stuff all the time about people netting for baitfish. What do you do with them once you catch them? Do you bring them home and put them in an aquarium or what? I think it would be a good idea to catch them myself but dont know what to do with them.

Second, I am a college student (therefore I have NO MONEY!) and I love to fish. My grandfather took me all the time when I was young, before he died. After he died the boat he had gradually got worse and worse and we finally sold it (since it's REALLY HARD to find an honest boat repairman). I don't have much money but I was wondering if anyone knew a place that had cheap boats. Even little John boats or something. I want a little boat that me and my girlfriend or brother could take out to the river to catch some fish. I don't really care if it has a real motor or just a trolling motor, either would be fine with me. I would greatly appreciate information. I hope this post doesn't violate the "no sales in forum" rule, I am just honestly looking for something in my budget to use. Aren't too many shorefishing spots that do too well around here that I know of. :)

Thanks alot,
Doug

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]