Re: Fishing Etiquette

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shad Lips on November 30, 2004 at 19:50:15:

In Reply to: Fishing Etiquette posted by Carl B on November 29, 2004 at 10:16:23:

Last spring I was fishing with my 11 year old son and my friend and his son were fishing in his boat. We arrived while it was still dark, and we had been fishing our spot (a community hole) for at least 45 minutes. We were fishing the spot, carrying on a conversation, with our boats about 100 feet apart when we heard the blast off for a tournament. In a minute or so one of the boats came flying up between us with his boat still planing, then throttled back, made a sharp U-turn, and motored right on top of my line. He almost swamped us, not to mention running off most of the fish for a while. I was tempted to invite him to the bank for a good ol' country BUTT WHUPPIN', but I decided not to crawl down into the sewer with him, especially with kids present. Don't get me wrong ... he had as much right to fish that spot as we did, but he didn't have to act like a horses arse. Some people are just a total waste of human DNA.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]