Thanks for the support!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on October 16, 2004 at 00:53:45:

To everyone who has posted and emailed their support for me and the NAFF, my sincere thanks! It really does make a difference to me to hear from you.

I would ask that everyone please read the Rules of Conduct and Mission Statement for the NAFF again. This time not only for the letter of the rules, but try to see the spirit of the NAFF. There really isn't anything else like the NAFF anywhere! I have always given credit to all the good folks who take time to post helpful messages to answer questions and give reports, theories, etc. on the fishing in the North Alabama area. Without those people, the NAFF would not exist.

However, it was pointed out to me recently that I have not taken enough credit for what I do to make the NAFF what it is. I don't have a big ego about the NAFF, but I guess I should be a little more expressive of my part in the success of the NAFF. The fact that nobody has come up with anything better does come to mind, but it isn't really that. Heck, who in their right mind would spend dozens of hours setting up a site, looking for informative links and then spending 2 to 5 hours a day to moderate a message board, posting helpful messages and reports without making a profit? Obviously, not too many folks.

Anyone out there is welcome to do what I have done and do it better! I would be happy to be a patron instead of the owner/operator! It would leave me a lot more time to fish and do other things with my time. The reason why I started the NAFF is that there was nothing out there like the NAFF and I thought that I could do it better. I think I have, but then again, that's just me. (grin)

Good luck and good fishin'

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]