Re: Sauger time

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on October 15, 2004 at 09:58:03:

In Reply to: Sauger time posted by Duck Loads on October 15, 2004 at 07:49:25:

Duck Loads, I know what you mean about these cold mornings. Every time I go out into the garage to go to work, my Xpress H51 starts whining. I keep telling her that next week will be the time! She has been pouting the last couple of weeks, not getting to go!

As far as my wife being married to a "CRAZY MAN", nothing has changed in that department! Just this past summer, we took a cruise to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. One morning, I was on the back deck of the boat drinking coffee, you know, one of those KODAK moments! The sun was just coming up and the ocean was breath taking. I know now where the color “NAVY” comes from. Anyhow, we were in rout to ST.Thomas and my wife finally joins me on the railing. As we stood there holding hands and admiring the Ocean, she looks into my eyes and asked what I was thinking about. My reply (the wrong one as usual) was “Oh, I am just thinking how I can get the captain to slow down long enough to wet a line! Not very romantic to say the least but she puts up with it. One thing is for sure, she is a trooper. If you don’t believe me ask Kerry! Good luck with the sauger.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]