NAFF web page

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on October 15, 2004 at 07:32:10:

Over the last couple of days, I have read some posts that concern me. Let me start off by saying that I have been coming to the NAFF for almost 5 years now and have enjoyed every minute of it. I have met a lot of great people and have enjoyed the information I have gained. At the same time, I also hope that I have helped some of you with the information I have provided.

I received a phone call last night from Kerry and he was pretty upset over whatís been going on and what has been said. He also mentioned that he was real close to closing down the NAFF. I informed him that he would be hurting a lot of individuals who don't have a problem with the rules. I realize that some of the readers out there might not agree with Kerry on the rules that he has in place but keep in mind he tries to make this board clean and informative.

What is so unique about the NAFF is it is FREE! There are no unwanted POP-UP ads. You do not have to register. There is no SPY-WARE like other sites and most of all, it is CLEAN and FREE! I think the main problem is some people who visit the NAFF, do not take time to read the rules. I do not think it is too much to ask for people to take the time to read the rules. Remember this is a FAMILY oriented site.

I know some of you discussed how the post was not an advertisement. I might even agree to a point but here is the key! Kerry has the right, to delete any messages that he has a problem with. This is also stated in the rules. Is that far? Maybe not, but the NAFF is his site and he can do whatever he feel is appropriate.

I have visited a lot of sites over the years and I must say that this is one of the best. I would hate to see it shut down. I guess what I enjoy the most is the people who make the NAFF the best. Those of you, who have a problem on how Kerry runs the NAFF, please feel free to go to other sites. If you decide to come back, I think everyone would welcome you! I hope everyone has a great CRAPPIE season. Be safe and please wear your life jackets! Thanks for letting me vent!

Kerry, please donít close the NAFF!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]