Re: what happened to my post

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on October 15, 2004 at 01:02:02:

In Reply to: Re: what happened to my post posted by jhef on October 13, 2004 at 18:47:46:

It amazes me that some people have a problem with complying with a few simple rules on a FREE message board. For 5 years I have operated this board with the same rules in place. I have tried to be fair in applying the rules and at times there are things which are difficult to determine one way or the other, a fine line so to speak. BUT, someone has to make that determination and that someone is me. Like it or not, it has been that way for 5 years and has worked very well with the exception of a few who would like to bend the rules to their own benefit. From hard experience I know that allowing certain messages (like your promotion) and people (like you) to continue to bring the NAFF down to their level, it only encourages more and worse of the same.

Johnny, there are MANY other message boards out there. Feel free to patronize them. Better yet, think about why you are visiting THIS message board. Yes, I agree that the good folks who post here are THE reason why the NAFF is what it is, but I will not stand by and let you denigrate the job that I do 365 days a year to keep the NAFF up and running and free of all the garbage you will find on many of the other fishing message boards. Not to mention, as someone alluded to, I pay ALL the bills! Yes, it is my ball, bat and glove. If you don't like it go elsewhere. Otherwise, read the rules and follow them as 99.9 percent of the good folks using the NAFF have no problem doing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]