Re: The NAFF is officially 5 years old today!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on October 01, 2004 at 08:13:15:

In Reply to: The NAFF is officially 5 years old today! posted by Kerry Grissett on October 01, 2004 at 00:49:22:

So it's been that long Kerry! It seems like yesterday talking to you on the phone for the first time and taking the chance on showing you Guntersville and showing you what I have learned on fall crappie. Before I met you, I told myself I would never bring someone over there that I did not know and trust, but by doing so I have gained not only a TRUE friend but a GREAT fishing BUDDY! I have learned a lot from you over the past five years on spring crappie fishing and for that I say thank you.

Along with your friendship, I have also had the privilege in meeting some of the other guys on Flint Creek like Dwight, Leon, and "Shorty". Top notch guys and people who will go out of their way to help you. The NAFF in my opinion is one of the best fishing sites on the web! Over the years you have kept it clean and very informative. Thanks for all of the hard work. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAFF!- 5 YEARS AND RUNNING!!!!!!!

For everyone else that has visited the NAFF, thanks also for making this a GREAT site.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]