Re: Ethics!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on September 07, 2004 at 07:41:23:

In Reply to: Re: Ethics! posted by sammy on September 04, 2004 at 05:57:50:

Sammy, let me start off by saying thank you for having such a concern over the overall fish populations in Alabama. This only means that you care and in the future whether people like it or not, your comments and concerns could make a difference.

I will not get into a discussion about stockpiling crappie or even catching more that you consider ethical. I will however discuss the possibilities of future changes. I am more than willing to sit down and write some sort of letter to the state discussing my concerns on creel limits and size limits. Maybe you could take time out of your day to do the same and maybe with a little work we could get the laws changed. I am willing if you are.

I understand your concerns. Like Kerry stated before, we do not keep everything we catch. Still, I see your concerns. Thanks for being concerned about our fishery. Whether people agree or disagree with you, at least you care.

P.S. I am serious about the creel limit change. Maybe we could get together and try to do something.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]