Re: Ethics!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sammy on September 06, 2004 at 06:44:43:

In Reply to: Re: Ethics! posted by Kerry Grissett on September 05, 2004 at 22:51:45:

I dont get to go very often. sometimes i only catch 4 or 5,, the times i do well are the times i only keep 8 or 10..,, (8 or 10 nice slabs is a lot of meat) i have gone at times and not caught any at all... i have 4 kids that all love crappie so theres never any wasted.. whats not cooked up that day goes in the freezer for a latter meal.... Im very conserative and just dont like to waste or abuse or take advantage of the abudance of wildlife that God put here for us to harvest... Im sure youve seen these TV shows and actually know people that get out here and deer hunt and harvest all kinds of animals for the trophy only and dont consume the meat,,,, well, that just pisses me off to no end... im a big hunter and fisherman myself but as far as i know i have never wasted any... I must admit about 10 years ago i did have a 9 pound bass mounted. im also not as [proud] of that now as i was back then.... sorry if ive said some things to upset folks but i guess we all have our own views........we all are very lucky to live in an area like this to appreciate what we do have.......

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]