1275 and Flint creek and this cold weather!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on December 12, 2000 at 18:12:21:

In Reply to: Kerry--your 1275 is in, and Sauger at Browns Ferry posted by Shane on December 10, 2000 at 23:56:36:

Thanks Shane. I picked it up monday. Here's hoping it does better than the first 1275 and this 875. Already have grooves cut into the spinner head next to the takeup pins on the 875 and I have only had it since Thanksgiving day!

I talked to a fellow at Flint creek monday who said he went with you for sauger. I can't remember his name, but he said he was a park "ranger" at Point Mallard? He was after crappie also and had about the same luck as I did monday. I caught 6 keepers and lots of small ones. He said he caught 4 keepers. He and I released the fish.

Anyone else going in this cold weather? I tried for a little while from the bank today (tuesday), but the wind was just too high for the temp. Looked at several boat ramps to see if anyone was out in a boat and didn't see one empty trailer. Not surprised! The wind was too rough for the main river channel and the temps even kept folks off the creeks where you can usually get out of the wind.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]