Re: NAFF Rules Of Conduct, foul language, debates, fishing, etc...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TroyJ on May 12, 2004 at 12:06:45:

In Reply to: NAFF Rules Of Conduct, foul language, debates, fishing, etc... posted by Kerry Grissett on May 12, 2004 at 00:24:22:

Part of the reason I visit here every day is because of the way Kerry keeps the forum. Not doubt there is a lot of respect for that among fellow lurkers.

I hope y'all understand that making a living on the water often means living and working in a rather harsh political environment. :) My apology if some of that shows.

Facts, no doubt Kerry, I'm still floored over the no total possession issue. Wow. From fishing in other states I've always understood possession as total possession.

Finally, before I go back to lurking again. (This is my last day off for the next 20 in a row... LOL) No one should feel guilty about keeping a reasonable amount of fish. Seeing the hoarding has bothered me a lot for years. (Huge amounts of crappie, bass and bream stockpiled, and I thought they were in violation)! Y'all can bet though, no one would beat me to the front lines to defend the privelege of keeping fish to eat. I do not believe in total C&R, only personal responsibility.

Hey Rckmn, I think the issue over there is stripe at the expense of bass and panfish. If they find a way they all can florish, I doubt there will be any issue with the stripe. We all love the way those things tug.

Y'all have inspired me to carry my ultra-light on the trips the next few days. Dang shellcracker won't leave the bass baits (soft plastics alone). Maybe I can give you a report.

But I ain't keeping 50...:)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]