Re: Forum Content / back to basics

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rckmn on May 11, 2004 at 12:55:06:

In Reply to: Re: Forum Content / back to basics posted by TroyJ on May 11, 2004 at 11:45:55:

Troy, I do not have a problem using your name, I was trying to be respectful and not make this a personal response. If you would like I will be glad to use your name. If you would like to use mine, it is Matt E. I am not saying that I do not like everything that happens with our resources, but I have enjoyed this forum because it talks about fishing. Please review the majority of the post and see this has not been a place to voice agendas rather than to provide useful information. That is why I do not visit the BFHP and AL.com anymore, because you Troy, and others (would you like me to name names?) make the whole forum an agenda platform. Not saying that is wrong, just not my cup of tea. I enjoy the fishing write-ups on this forum and hope it stays that way.

To that end, went out last night with my son's cub scout den for a night of fishing. The kids really tore up the bream and bass in a golf course pond and all left with great big smiles. That just reminds me what fishing is all about... Enjoying the outdoors with family and friends!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]