Re: General discussion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alex on May 11, 2004 at 07:10:30:

In Reply to: Re: General discussion posted by TroyJ on May 10, 2004 at 18:40:21:

Troy, I am not going to get into a heated discussion with you. I know what I read over on the BFHP. There was a guy on there that set a troll a couple of posts above yours. It was the one where you were talking about guys working in teams to catch bass.

Even though you fell for the troll, I realize your concerns. Over the years you have done a lot for our sport and all i can say is thank you for that.

I thought it was uncalled for though when you said that if someone did not have a fishing license, they did not deserve to consume fish out of our river systems.

Comments like this, can often get more negative results than you anticipate. I realize that you are only looking out for the future and I respect that. All I can say is we each have our opinions. If you consider someone a PIG for feeding 50 people or more then I must say that is your opinion.

To say that if "you cant catch them, then your sure dont need to eat them" is down right rediculous. Again that is your opinion. Good luck with your fishing and be careful.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]