Re: sorry Josh, but...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Troy Jens on May 09, 2004 at 18:25:17:

In Reply to: Re: You've got to be kidding... posted by Josh T on May 09, 2004 at 15:09:29:

It doesn't appear that you care to debate anything. The whole idea is to discuss the important issues with varied groups so solutions can be worked out. Apparently you're not aware of studies reflecting over all fish population impact of fishing during spawn. You want to quit allowing fishing for bream during the spawn???

You don't see any room for conflicting views? What are you afraid of! My opinion is only ONE of a group of concerned anglers, and NOT the ONLY one. Good grief... whether I agree with you or not, your opinion counts. You don't like my ideas? Fine, but I'm not going to run away crying.

A lot of people want to go around and just blame the wardens. I've got news for you, it's not just an enforcement issue. It's stocking, habitat, water quality and over all management, including creel management. If it turns out that 50 per person will work when all is said and done, I'm good with that. I think it's too many, but that JUST MY OPINION!

Whoever you are, I'm glad you're involved somewhere, that's the whole idea. It doesn't matter where. The ACA is just a group of anglers, bass, bream, catfish, et al, with many different views who are concerned about the future of our fisheries and management. You want to alienate yourself from that... that's your problem. Sounds to me like you're already a part of it whether you like it or not. Good job.

What's with james... eeek!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]