Re: Redbug,

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Redbug on May 09, 2004 at 17:09:33:

In Reply to: Re: Redbug, posted by Troy Jens on May 08, 2004 at 22:15:15:

I can see your point on tour fishing, you make money at it. You also make money guiding tour fishermen. You say you don't guide meat fisherman. Do you do a background check on ever client? You say out of your mind about tour fishing doing more harm than average fisherman.
There are tours constantly day and night from 10 to 400 boats. How many fry/eggs perish because the male was taken miles away and released? Its time fisherman got their heads out of the sand and took a close look at whats going on. A man pays his money he is entitled to his fish to do whatever he wants with them. What is wrong with fishing is the same thing that ruins everthing else MONEY. Take the $ out of tours and see how fast the fish population expands. Lets work together to help the Wardens do their jobs and properly enforce our laws. I also did the math I did'nt get a limit this year on a lot more trips than I did get it.
If the professional meat fishermen are getting theirs ever day they must be geeting help from someone who is on the water 7 days a week.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]