Re: What's happening on Wheeler

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bass pro on April 15, 2004 at 13:58:07:

In Reply to: Re: What's happening on Wheeler posted by Fire Tiger on April 15, 2004 at 12:32:49:

I understand. I don't post my e-mail because if people knew who I was (and some people do)or found out,I would be bombarded with e-mails left and right. Not trying to toot my own horn but I can barely go to Cracker Barrel without being asked "what did they bite here or there". As far as others in your club viewing you post, if you're really worried about that, you definitely don't want them to see the RESPONSE to your genral plan. Not real sure what your worried about really, everyone's styles and egos are so different that I wouldn't think it would matter that much especially when you're dealing with 15-20+ boats but I guess I can't blame you for being cautious . In a manner of vague terms, my best advice is that 1st and 2nd creek are usually good and fish your most confident methods paying attention to depth, structure, current, and color. The fish have been pounded by finnesse worms but it still seems to be working FOR SOME. The fluke bite could be there just depending on where you are and what spawning stage they're in for that area. If you change your mind, I'll be around, I'm off this weekend.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]