Re: What's happening on Wheeler

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bass pro on April 15, 2004 at 10:01:20:

In Reply to: Re: What's happening on Wheeler posted by Fire Tiger on April 15, 2004 at 08:48:20:

It's a little more complicated than that. The reason I asked for your most comfortable techniques and what you already plan to do is because to zero in on the pattern, you will have fish the same BASIC way for what could be a long time before you put the COMPLETE pattern together that will give your culling gear the work out of it's life. It's critical we start with a tactic that your more confident in because you will be less likely to abandon it if you haven't caught a few with in the first few hours, you know how that is. Tell me what you and your partner plan to do after blast off, where you're going and what you plan to do and I will build from that. I might say don't do that or don't go there but I will more than likely tell you what to fish what color and how deep. My advice will benefit you most if we build off of what you are already planning to do especially if you have a stuborn partner and even more so if you're in his boat.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]