New tackle shop- follow up

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe J. on April 02, 2004 at 21:26:28:

I hope this isn't interpreted as an advertisement (since it isn't), but a few weeks back I had posted a question about what appeared to be a new tackle shop on Hwy 69 by Guntersville Boat Mart, asking if anyone had been in there. Today I got a chance to check it out. It's small, as it's now just a side business to what occupies most of the building, an auto painting business. Though small, they do have good stuff (Yum, Booyah, Zoom, Yamamoto, Tight Line jigs,Lucky Craft etc) and the lady working there said right now they are focusing on lures for bass fishermen and plan on expanding if the interest is there. The unique thing is one of the owners can do custom paint jobs($5)for your pet lures since their real job is auto painting. Had some nice examples at the front desk. The shop can't compete with Waterfront (who can?) but if you're coming from that direction, gonna fish the lower end and need some lures it's worth a stop. Don't stop there, though, if you're looking for tackle or panfish stuff as they don't have that, at least not now.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]