Re: Bank Fishing Around Decatur

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doug on March 22, 2004 at 08:42:25:

In Reply to: Bank Fishing Around Decatur posted by Doug on March 21, 2004 at 08:23:34:

I like the BAIT idea, all it would take would be a little orginization. Put a few flyers around at local bait shops and we could easily have a small army of concerned fisherman.

I'm almost eighteen now, my grandfather died about ten years ago. Since then I have only been able to go boat fishing about two to three times. Our boat eventually got in poor enough condition that we sold it.

Since then I have been fishing from the bank. I used to go down 67 to the wildlife refuge pier, but seems the past few years I've tried I have had no luck at all. I heard about Moulton Lake from the woman at Decatur Bait & Tackle but she didn't know how to get there. There are a limited number of places and I would like to see an organized effort to get more done for the bank fisherman. I could even advertise it on my website as a new orginization. Some of you might have heard of it. www.decaturenews.com Let's see what we can do about this BAIT plan.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]