Re: Spring Fishing

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on March 21, 2004 at 22:57:31:

In Reply to: Re: Spring Fishing posted by flyfisher on March 21, 2004 at 16:39:21:

Whoa there flyfisher, or whoever your anonymous self is!

Ked was voicing his opinion about certain individuals who are a detriment to everyone on the water and did it with a little bit of background. No, I don't recommend shooting anyone, nor do I like folks who throw or leave there trash on or around the water or anywhere else for that matter, but you have a lot of nerve to jump in here with your anonymous alias and jump on Ked with accusations that have nothing to do with what he said.

Maybe you should go back and re-read or actually read for the first time what he was talking about. He never said anything about wanting to kill a turtle or anything about trash fish. Are you the idiot running around washing folks out? You seem to be putting yourself up as one in any case.

I think I know where Ked was fishing and I think I know who he was talking about and this ass was not only being rude, but very dangerous to everyone else on the water in that area.

Get a grip on yourself and really read what has been written. Not what you THINK has been written.

Good luck and good fishin'

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]