Re: Town Creek Bridge

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by rainmaker on March 15, 2004 at 16:34:20:

In Reply to: Town Creek Bridge posted by Snapperking on March 11, 2004 at 23:13:50:

town creek bridge has definately produced crappie all throughout the winter months.

the majority of my time was spent on the bluff side. i caught fish anywhere from 5 ft. to 35 ft. colors sometimes didn't seem to matter much either.

one thing for sure...those are some of the kindest fishermen on the lake. most are eager to scoot over adn give you a spot to fish. to get the prime spots on the bluff...you'd have to be there around 330 or 4 am. but still...there are many many many good spots both on the bluff and around the point headed in the creek.

the biggest fish i caught there was 1lb 14oz. majority were of the 3/4 to 1lb range. although the size of the fish seemed to get larger as the waters warmed a little.

one morning we were graced with a bald eagle's presence. he was fishing along side of us. nothing more majestic than to see one of these birds swoop down, pick up a fish, and go back to the trees to eat.

when we see fishes...
we go fishin...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]