Fishing information resource - The NAFF

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kerry Grissett on February 03, 2004 at 00:38:48:

I have tried and continue to work towards making the NAFF a great fishing resource for North Alabama. My thanks to all you folks who make the NAFF message board a great place for everyone! Yes, there have been and will probably always be a few who don't get it and disrupt the tone and intent of this site, but those are very few and I try to stay on top of things in any case. (smile)

One thing I have noticed over the years is the questions which are asked that could be answered easily if the person would simply explore the many links and pages I have prepared. Question: Are the links at the top of the NAFF message board index page not specific enough or indicative enough of the information contained therein? Or, are the links at the top of the page simply ignored because so many other sites only offer garbage with links described as I have described these? Do you have another explanation why these links are so often ignored?

I am really wondering. I try to keep track of how the site is being used and, of course, the message board is the primary attraction (thanks again!), but there is a LOT of good information available via the links that seem to be rarely used or looked at, in any case.

Oh, well, long night and I guess this might come across as a rant, so I will stop now.

Thanks again to all the great folks who made and continue to make the NAFF the best site for anyone interested in fishing in North Alabama!

Good luck and good fishin'

Kerry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ North Alabama Fishing Forum ] [ FAQ ]